Sendmail stopped working

I have a form on my page that sends email to an address on my domain, which is forwarded from here. I tested it when I put it up a month ago and it all worked fine. I tested it again yesterday, and no e-mail comes through. I have looked in the spam folder and searched for the forwarding address, but can only find the one from a month back. On the Statistics page the mails show up on the “Sendmail daily quota”-wheel, and the e-mail forwarder looks fine. I have done no changes to it, and neither to the form on my page. I also tested it on another server, and it works fine.

Any idea what has happened? It is quite critical for me if I miss the information from the page. Could it be that just takes a long time?

Could be but sendmail is usually near instant.
Post the

page.html embedded code

and the send.php php file code

The code is generated by Muse, and is miles long. Also there is no send.php, there’s a form_check.php, a form_process.php and a form_throttle.php.

I have done some further testing, and this is how my problem looks now:

I uploaded my page about a month ago, bought a domain name that I linked to the host, and everything was working fine. Then I tried to test the form a couple of days ago, and it doesn’t work. Nothing has changed on my end, and I cannot find anything wrong.

My form is sending to two email-addresses, both to my gmail directly and to my domain. The address that is directed at the domain is then forwarded to my gmail. When I tested it a month ago, the last one was working, but not the one set up directly to my gmail.

The strange thing is that when I upload my page to business catalyst (adobe server), it works perfectly and I actually get two emails. I get the one that is sent directly to my gmail, but I also get the one that is sent to my domain, and then forwarded to my gmail. So the forwarding obviously works.

Does anybody know where the problem might be? I have no idea even where to look…

Could be that the sendmail server has been blacklisted from 000webhost and when you upload to adobe their server isn’t blacklisted and the email inboxes accept emails from them and not 000webhost?

In that case 000webhost would have to go in and fix it? Or is there something I could try myself?

This problem is under investigation

Any progress on this issue? If not I will have to remove the form from my page.

Email forwarder has been fixed

Still doesn’t work on my page. Someone told me it could have to do with my DKIM/DMARC/SPF/MX-settings. I have no idea what that means. Where do I fix that? Shouldn’t be anything wrong with my settings, since it has been working before, but who knows…

I’m having a problem with my form too–emails are not being sent. I’ve tested the code elsewhere and it is working as I expect it to with emails appearing in the selected account almost instantly. I’ve checked spam, and waited hours, but still nothing has arrived.

@lucindaforest Have you enabled sendmail ??
If not enable it from Settings --> General and then try again.

Where do I find Settings --> General?

Login to your 000webhost Account ,
Then go to Settings – General – Send Mail

When I log in all I can see is List of your account, with a link to Go to CPanel. I can see nothing that gives me access to settings. Is it only for Premium accounts–I am using the free hosting.

So you’re on old panel.

The old panel will eventually be shut down soon.
Migrate to new panel to avoid such issue.

Thank you for your help, but I thought I did that yesterday or the day before?

But you’re still on the old panel,
Follow the above tutorial to migrate to new panel.

Thanks. It’s taking me in circles however. I go to: https://members.000webhost.com/panel/move and it says I already have an account in the new panel. I take the Log in button and it takes me back to what looks like the “old” one.

Then it says open “old” and “new”–they look exactly the same to me.

@lucindaforest Ok…so now you need to delete your old panel in order to access new panel.
Make Backup of everything you got before deleting old panel