SMF, PHPBB, other

what forum software does your site use (if it has a forum)
i like smf the best… cuss its free and al the good things that come with it :smiley:

what do u all like?

I have a perpetual license for IPB, and I use MyBB :slight_smile: It’s free, and it a good ‘clone’ of IPB.

I don’t run a forum at the moment. But if I did, I would definitely run phpBB3. The fact that it’s open source, licensed under the GPL.

On my main forum at the moment, it’s on PhpBB3, but, i’ll soon be opening a new site which will probably use SMF as the forum software.

I use SMF. It’s stable and has some nice features that phpBB doesn’t have. Like the automatic plugin install.

I use AEF only becuase I use a CMS called MkPortal which comes with it. It’s really nice when it comes to editing alot of things on your forum.

I can’t wait until the guys at rockettheme finish up their phpbb3-joomla 1.5 integration. That will seriously be a killer app.

I use PhpBB 3 :slight_smile:

[COLOR=“Blue”]vBulletin forever =) [/COLOR]

vBulletin is paid, inst it??

GNL/Lincence is the best :wink:

VBulletin is paid, but it is really good. You can do so many things with it that you can’t do with the free ones.

SMF for freedom

But PhpBB 3 is free…

SMF is free too. It’s just not licensed under a GNU GPL license or an Open Source approved license. That’s the plus for phpBB. it’s released under GPL.

[deleted permanently]

i have never installed a forum, but i like more phpBB :stuck_out_tongue:

i using MyBB 1.2.12. It’s vBulletin clone.

i like its AdminCP(like phpBB2)

so, other forum like vB is Discuz. But it’s chinese. i’m not understand chinese. so, Discuzz’s default theme look great

PHP-Fusion and PHPnuke Evolution

Invision Power Board, I run that in my website xDD~

I run a legit copy! Don’t shoot me!

mine is vbulletin is the best if you have a license…its so many mods…:slight_smile: