@infinity Thank you so much for the followup, I will join in when I can. I could've sworn that the update resources provided by 000webhost met the requirements for the newest version.That's actually what excited most about the migration was finally being able to upgrade. Perhaps I either misread the requirements or what is provided in the free service. As posted on E107's website, the latest version requires the following:
* A Web-Server (Apache or Microsoft IIS) running PHP v5.4 or higher and MySQL 4.x or 5.x.
* FTP access to your webserver and an FTP program such as Filezilla
* Username/Password to your MySQL Database
* A Linux based Webserver running Apache 2.x, PHP 5.6 or higher (including PHP 7), MySQL 5.0 or higher. (LAMP)
* A registered Domain Name
* Access to a Server Control Panel (such as cPanel)
If I was wrong about at least the minimum requirements being met, please let me know.