[SUGGEST] Please, Add an Indonesian Forum!

still confused …
help me please…why its still looping?

i agree, i want indonesian forum in this free web hosting to… couse many members here was from indonesian.

I cant without seeing the code…

@sizzlefire
why you can’t without seeing the code?

OK, all… back to topic… how about my suggestion? do you agree?

@ kh0kh1

i see what u meant,
go head, just keep clean.

i want indonesian subforum :smiley:
because, when some people try solve the problem, i still didn’t understand

@admin
hello… can you hear these members? They want to add the Indonesian Sub-forum in this free webhosting… because they aren’t understand what are you saying in order to solve the problem that they encounter… :smiley:

thanks… :smiley:

I voted too, because I think all majors “clients” in 000webhost needs a forum in her own languages… So, Did you people want to help us too?!Just vote Yes at our Portuguese poll add … Just click at link bellow! :slight_smile:
Regards from Brazil, Herzog.

I voted, all here should have his/her right to talk.

this polling will close in 1 day… :smiley:

Um… why did you set a poll length? It would’ve made moar senze to set it to 0 for infinite lifetime…

@YaThisHostRox
no, I’m not set the poll length… :smiley:

Oh. Well… karma. You should karma all the people who support this, it’ll make you and them feel warm and fuzzy.

@YaThisHostRox
ok then…

Please admin create the Indonesian forum … I’m sure it is beneficial for all

@all member from Indonesia
for a while, you can post your problem in my thread named “[special] **Indonesian Chatting Discussion” in **Off-Topic Chat board.

No offense to Indionesian folks.
We don’t want Thanks result for I tryy will porgram. See, admin? They’re screwing with the forum. Give them a subboard.

The midway solution might be to keep posting in English… see you’re posting in English anyway, and we all still understand everything you saying. :slight_smile:

Way to go! Keep practicing man, practice makes perfect! nudge nudge wink wink

@shihan
But, how about the other members from Indonesia that can’t use English Language?

indonation people are famous technically in web stuff