[SUGGEST] Please, Add an Indonesian Forum!

I’m an Indonesian native. Personally I do agree with this idea, if you see it from the users’ point of view it will be a great opportunity for Indonesian users to have a place to ask when they have technical problems regarding their web stuff. But if we see it from admin’s side (no prejudice, only my thought :smiley: ), a foreign-language-speaking sub forum may leads to many problems e.g: spamming, out-of-topics talks, etc, and these off topic things cannot be watched “perfectly” as english-speaking-forums because I don’t thing the admins speak Indonesians.

The thing will be different however if:
(1) 000webhost has Indonesian-speaking admin(s);
(2) admins point one or more trustfully-members to watch over the foreign-speaking forums

I think this is the main issues of all similar foreign-speaking-forums.

@siopk
Indonation or Indonesian?

I don’t understang what are you saying… :smiley: (I’m not angry… :smiley: )

hi,

i am indonesian. i actually want a subforum for indonesian. bu i think we better keep discussing in english. so that people who are not indonesian still want to take a look at our subforum, and i hope they will know more about indonesian, and indonesia itself.

and of course, sometimes…i allow excuse to talk in bahasa indonesia :slight_smile:

I think this is the main issues of all similar foreign-speaking-forums.[/QUOTE]

You’re right… but the aim is Forum Indonesia. It does not matter if you write in Indonesian or English. We know Indonesian peoples are creative and are every where around the globe. Don’t be pessimistic :slight_smile:

language does not matter. Of course you may talk in bhs Indonesia or other language.

indonesian i meant to say
indonation means someting else
sorry my bat

@dudut
you can always discuss about this free webhosting by this thread.

Bro, I believe there are many of Indonesians using 000webhost. BUT they don’t register themselves at this forum. They just use the host service. I’ve known some buddy like that. So please invite more of your friends here!

kita masing2 berusaha yuk, biar forum Indonesia bisa terwujud. What we can do is to try hard, and only admin has the power to decide. Nice to know you

oh no… 4 users don’t agree about this suggestion… :frowning:

I voted agree.
Im a Malaysian and there is only a it difference on Indonesian language with Malaysian language.Hence i think I can communicate with them well:)

@Kirii
there is a very little difference on Indonesian language with Malaysian language… I agree with you.

Halo rekan2,

Saya belum paham bagaimana bikin web, saya sudah ada domain tapi mau nyoba web builder kok ngga bisa kenapa ya ?
Ada yang bisa bantu saya ?
Thanks before

@badjay
km bisa kok pake Layanan Fantastico AutoInstaller pada webhosting ini…
oh iya, kalo km mau diskusi dalam bahasa indonesia, km bisa klik link ini :

I agree so that i can start speaking in malay. I’m malaysian and i agree that theres not much difference between malay & indonesian language. So it will be great if an indonesian section will be added.

i also vote for indonesian forum… it will be helpful…

@nanoyulian
thanks…

@admin
HELLO… can you hear me? WE (all voters who agreeing to add Indonesian Forum) are waiting for Indonesian Forum…

ai galera como faço para excluir o arquivo default.php

se não eu não consigo publica meu site

obrigado

@heberth
what are you talking about? This thread is only for the voters who agreeing/disagreeing about Indonesian Forum!

Hahaha, seems many indonesian are using this service. I’m indonesian too… :slight_smile: