Survey/Questionaire

Is it possible to add a survey page with 10 or 11 questions and direct the reponses to my email address?

Yes, that´s possible

I have the survey in a pdf file, where can I get some guidance to add it as a webpage?

If it´s in a PDF file the only choice left is to link to that .pdf file so users can download/open it in their reader.

<a href="http://your-url/path-to-pdf/filename.pdf">Click here to download the Survey in PDF format</a>

That would be a possible code you can use in your website to place a download link to the pdf file. Naturally you have to replace the link with the correct address

The survey design is in a PDF File. How do I create the survey in a webpage with a submit button that sends it to my email address?

you would have to rebuild the entire survey as HTML form element and then use PHP to grab the user input, store it in variables and use those variables for building the actual mail that is then send using the PHP mail() function. That´s pretty much it. Sounds simple but requires quite some work :slight_smile:

Thank you. I rebuilt the survey using a PHP form generator and downloaded the files. The PHP form is there along with the HTML forms. Where do I go from here to get the survey added?

Really simple form generator - wufoo.com

You just type what information you require, questions, name address lots of things!

And then type an email for it to send to!
Easy and free!

Thank you for letting me know about Wufoo. I already have the PHP script built but I don’t know how to add it to my site. If I can’t get any help adding it, I’ll give Wufoo a try.

Wufoo isn’t going to fit my needs. If possible, I’d like to find someone on the forum and pay them to add the survey as long as they know what they’re doing. The survey form is already built.

I’d add it but I can’t accept payment. :slight_smile:

Thanks James. I can make a donation to the site via PayPal if that’s acceptable.

You can PM me the files or code or post here :slight_smile:
Its up to you.