Switching from Blogger to 000Webhost

Hi…I tried 000Webhost AFTER I already went through the hassle of setting up my site in blogger.
I REALLY like 000Webhost and would rather use it as a host (I will probably upgrade to a pay per month plan at some point - but for now I want to get the free one to work.).

I use GoDaddy for my domain.
How do I remove all of the Blogger stuff from my GoDaddy profile and insert the 000Webhost stuff without causing my site to disappear from the Internet?
The process of setting up a domain to point to a Blogger account requires adding and subtracting things from the CNAME and other fields on GoDaddy.
Do I simply reset my GoDaddy DNS info to default and then make the necessary changes to get my URL to point to 000Webhost? Is it more complicated than that?

Also, from what I have seen all I need to do to get my URL to point to my 000Webhost account is put the nameserver addresses into my GoDaddy account and then let 000Webhost know what my URL is.
It cannot be that easy. How do I remove the existing nameservers from my GoDaddy account? Don’t I have to add CNAMES or other info to get it to point to my website?

Thanks for the help!

What is your URL at the minute?

The one I want to switch to or the one on my 000Webhost account?

Your current URL not 000webhost.

As far as I was aware Blogger was part of Google and you can’t run “Blogger” elsewhere unlike something like WordPress which is the script and you can install anywhere and manage it.

Maybe I wasn’t clear in my initial post.

Right now, my custom URL is hosted on Blogger.
I want to host it here.
How do I get rid of all of the Blogger settings on my GoDaddy DNS management page and change it to 000Webhost without screwing up something important that could cause my site to disappear from the web?
I don’t want to run Blogger anywhere else. I never said that.
I said that I want to move my URL to here, but I know that when you do something like that you run the risk of screwing up one setting and then having something go wrong. So I would rather not do that.

The biggest problem I see is that Blogger has you delete your initial A(Host) settings and replace them with four A(Host) settings from Blogger. Would I be able to retrieve that initial GoDaddy A(Host) setting, or am I in trouble with that?

What is your domain name??

Try this…
Delete your blog…
also remove your custom url from blog.

This video will help you…removing your custom url from blog!!!

After this go to your domain dns and update 000webhost nameservers and then park your domain!!!

Thanks for the help!
I’ll give GoDaddy a call!

I understood what you said but again: Blogger is software owned and operated by Google and you can’t run it anywhere else as far as I know?

You would need to just visit GoDaddy - delete your current nameservers and then point it to 000webhost, once resolved you will then need to upload software to 000webhost like WordPress if you want to run a blog?

I don’t want to run Blogger anywhere else.
I want to move my URL to this hosting service.
What I am asking actually boils down to one of the procedures to make Blogger your host is to deleted the original A(Host) address and put in four Blogger addresses. I was just wondering how to reverse that, because there does not appear to be a way to revert those settings back to the defaults like there are for the C(Names) and other functions.
That was what I wanted to know. The last time I tried to do something to reverse Blogger settings on my GoDaddy, my site disappeared for a few days. I was just hoping for some quick advice on how to avoid that.
I will call GoDaddy.

And I am also not a Wordpress fan. The website builders available here at 000Webhost are just fine for what I need.

Thanks.

Okay you cannot move your domain to 000webhost from a registrar, you can transfer your domain to the premium service for management at Hostinger.com

Else you can follow the tutorials section to set your nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com for your existing domain at the registrar to show content you upload @ 000webhost.com

Wow. Thanks again for the assistance.

No worries if you need any assistance do post back.