Templates with mySQL

Hi there,
I would need to set up a web site, an easy one, but with an access to mySQL database. I’d like to show different contents stored in the DB in the web site (alphanum texts, and some photos) + selectors…

Not really a complex web site. I have experience in DBs and some in web design, but not enough to write all the code from scratch.
The closer I got is some of the e-Commerce template category. But seems that the template manager stores all the products, amb probably send them out up&down, thus increasing the traffic.
I don’t need either any e-Commerce functionality.

Is there any template you may recommend? I haven’t found any so far in the 000webhost template manager. I wander if there’s any additional resource, even a non-free one, where I could find something easy to make it up, even to import to 000webhost.

Thank you.

AntAgraBer

Hi @AntAgraBer!

I think this question should be asked on Google: https://www.google.com/search?q=simple+website+with+mysql+template :slight_smile:

Hi Teodor,
Thank you for your prompt answer.
My approach would be to use the template provided by 000webhost as it manages very well additional (important) aspects like the language… therefore the template system generates a dinamic web-pages system.

Googling with your suggestion I can get a couple of small examples for doing DB access + PHP. It’s fine, sure.
The point is that this would not be ‘fully’ integrated into the template.
So coding needed (which I am trying to avoid), as well as as to take care to not override my code… may be as a fixed page…(not sure how to manage)
Summing up,… if there is not alternative solution or advice, seems I will have to code.

Thank you.

AntAgraBer