The GameFeed™

Greeting forum members, I am here to show a website that I have been working on for a while now, and needed some ideas. As I have seem to run out.
Anyhoot, take a look ►HERE
I also want to say, I am currently working on adding functionality to the buttons found among the site.
This place is a video sharing site dedicated to gamers, but the best parts is. I have the hardware (serverboxes & N.A.S) to host it my self later on.
So let me know what you think. :smiley:
Dalaxsis~

Now, I still have a little bit of code left to add, this will make it mobile friendly, and cross web browser friendly as well.

By the way, the page doesn’t load. You might want to check this.

I like the template! Well done!
Consider making the search bar’s height less. :wink:

This is great! design is nice and neat. when are you releasing the rest of the page? cant wait to see this website as I have a great passion in gaming as well!

Greeting cards Next to Humanity is really a game permits your participants to try and do his or her thinking. It contains 100 more greeting cards (75 White as well as 30 Black cards), 12 extra clear greeting cards (8 clear White greeting cards as well as 4 clear Black cards). By professionals imprinted upon top quality playing cards Game (100% appropriate for Greeting cards Next to Humanity). Primary Development not essential for you to participate in, nevertheless heartily proposed.

Plenty of approach becomes necessary within enjoying the experience, nevertheless like a recurrent loser, you will need to declare in which usually the final result will depend simply upon real good fortune. There exists one particular guideline value enforcing can be in which, in case any person is going also quick along with the greeting cards proceed every which often way, generally there must be a period of time available or that they may be meant to forfeit the experience.