This subdomain is already taken

Hello my name is Demian, today I change the new panel, and change my regrets email, it was previously newlife.snk@hotmail.com and I changed it to demiancaceres2011@gmail.com the problem is that it does not let me register my old subdomain lcdistribuidora .site40net because it tells me that it is in use by another account (newlife.snk@hotmail) when i try to register again the account newlife.snk@hotmail.com to be able to access and use it from there it tells me that newlife.snk@hotmail.com no I registered on the site, when I try to register it tells me that a user already exists with that email. Then I cant log in to get my subdomain lcdistribuidora.site40.net

I dont change mi email demiancaceres2011@gmail.com for newlife.snk@hotmail.com :frowning: this email is already in use

Entra y descubre las mejores imĂĄgenes de Internet

Sorry for my bad english

@demiancaceres Make sure you’ve deleted your old panel.
Unless you delete your old panel
you can’t add email or register the same free sub domain.

thnks for repley, Yes, I desactive old subdomain, and deleted account , and migrated a new panel, but change mail registration for demiancaceres2011@gmail.com

Can you login via this link,

no, i dont login in old panel whit newlife.snk@hotmail.com

@demiancaceres PM me your login details.Let me try from my side.

Enter your profile but I do not know where to send PM,
How do i do

Sorry

@demiancaceres Click on my avatar and hit message.

I have an identical problem. I tried to migrate to the new panel but just ending up deleting my whole website and now I can’t even login (freckland@gmx.com). Says “no user exists with such an email”.
I created a totally new site with everything different thinking that I could then just recycle the old subdomain.
But I get message “subdomain already taken”. How can it be taken if the entire site was deleted 5 mins before?
I really need that old subdomain! How can I regain control of the old sub-domain? Help!

@middlepermian can you login via this using (freckland@gmx.com).

“No user exists with such email”.
I believe i did make it to the new panel but the instructions were so poor, i believe i must have deleted the ‘new’ account.
Not that there appears any difference between them but i did attempt to login to both old and new panels. I know i deleted 1 profile, from c-panel.

I don’t care. I just want my old sub-domain / alias back to use with my totally new account.

@middlepermian PM me your account login details.

I have the same problem when move my website.

I own the free sub-domain named “bluezone.netau.net” with Account woshiyuyangzhou@126.com before. And I try to move it to new panel today.

I had already delete old account in the old panel.
Then I try to create new account, howevery , the sign up tip me that “Please use an email address from a reputable email provider (like GMail or Yahoo).” It seems that I cannot use the old email to sign up new website.

Then as a result, I have to use my Gmail to register it.
But I hope to get back the old free sub-domain named “bluezone.netau.net”. However, I got the message about “subdomain is already taken”.
But I had already delete old account in the old panel, so I cannot login again

Please help me to get back it, thanks so much.
I remember my password for old panel , Or I can send an email by woshiyuyangzhou@126.com to prove I am the owner of this old website.

@moonyuyangzhou You need to verify the same email(one on old panel) on the new panel.

Then Go to “Set Web Address” – “Add Domain” – “Free Sub Domain” – Type “bluezone” and select “netau.net” from the drop down

@akhilkumar332
I cannot change my email settings to the old one, because of " Please use an email address from a reputable email provider (like GMail or Yahoo). "

It seems that “126.com” is not accept in the new panel now.

@moonyuyangzhou what is your new verified email address on the new panel??

@akhilkumar332
New email is this one : moonyuyangzhou@gmail.com

And my old email is woshiyuyangzhou@126.com (which tip me “Please use an email address from a reputable email provider” by system; so I cannot sign up new account by this email OR change email settings to this one )

sorry, there is no message function to PM you