Turning Off Topic Notifications

We have received numerous posts about emails that users don’t wish to receive. Here are the steps to disable them.

[details=1. Go to your Account] When you click your profile picture in the top-right corner, you will see your username at the top. Click this to go to your profile.

[/details]

[details=2. Go to your Preferences ]This will take you to a page where you can then access the page to disable notifications.
[/details]

[details=3. Open Notifications Settings]When you click “Preferences”, you will be taken to your account settings. In the left bar, click Notifications, and it will take you to the page where you can change the options. You will want to set the notifications to never.

[/details]

4. You're Done!

Now all notifications for topic you didn’t reply to are now turned off. Enjoy your clean inbox! :smile:

Have Questions? Feel Free to PM me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I think the steps are a bit wrong.
I got the option (Shown in Step 3 Image) by clicking Preferences in Step 2 not Notifications.

I mean the steps should be like

1. Click profile pic on top right corner.
  2. Click profile name on the left side.
  3. Go to Preferences Tab.
  4. Now go to notification sub menu.
  5. Then you get that option.

Can you verify for me?

1 Like

make it never by default :grinning:

Fixed it, thanks for the corrections :smile:

@user848 only an admin can do this, and it is set to following by default so that users who are just starting on 000webhost (or web hosting in general).

1 Like