Unable to create second account from members area

I am attempting to create a second account to host a new domain from within the members area. I click on the “create new account” link below the list of accounts, I am presented with the page “order free webhosting” and following that (after filling in the details and clicking “Create my account”) I am prompted with a page where I can only order premium webhosting, there is space for the button to order free webhosting however it doesn’t seem to be there. There appears to be no other links to proceed.

Am I doing something wrong or is there possibly an alternative way of setting up a new account (under the same login)? I have been hosting my original website through the same login without issue.

Thanks for any advise or tips.

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue. Does any one have successfully created second free website?. FAQ says unlimited accounts

Kindly Help

The same problem. I want to create a new account, I have two active subdomains, and it does not allow me

See post below ignore this please.

I’m having the same issue. And the option to “Create new account” is still there, so if 000WebHost removed the functionality, why did they leave the link on the page???

Creating a brand new account from another email address is not a good way of managing multiple sites. This is certainly not encouraging me to upgrade to Premium Hosting!

I’ll have a lookie myself I’ve never opened a second website with the new panel yet.

If you upgrade to premium hosting though you’d have proper cPanel which in my opinion is miles better than 000webhostapp - however this is FREE hosting :slight_smile:

So visiting this page https://www.000webhost.com/members/website/list

Clicking the plus icon/link

I get this option

I click create and now I have two websites

1 Like

Just tried using the old panel and I cannot complete the process of adding a new website either it won’t let me after entering all the details it redirects me to the page to purchase premium hosting.

I can only assume you are needing to create a new panel account and then you’ll be able to create multiple websites and keep them safe all under the one account on the new panel.

what i have found out in my own stumbling way is …
it seems 000webhost has stopped old users creating a second website because they have shifted their web server system for free accounts. My understanding is that you can have a web server on your own machine say xampp via localhost. There can be a single server , a cluster & then variations rom the cloud. What i did is to register a new account with a different email address & got something entirely different from the old system with cpanel.
Obviously 000 has gone for some Cloud sort of set up. ON my new account they are asking for phone number , link to social account & colour of your underpants (just joking). On the plus side i up loaded a framework (fatfree) which i know for sure requires at least PHP 5.3 - it worked therefore you get PHP 5.3 + functionality with new system whereas the old servers only provided PHP 5.2

account setup in old panel is turned off due to migration process.