Upgrade to PRO Payment not effected

thanks, login failed in an attempt to sign into to Hostingeer with my 000webhost username and password, after payment via bitcoin then i login to hostinger using a gmail account registeres with the bitcoin. i mean the email i use during the payment was different from my 000webhost account email. and there is no active icon in the hostinger when signed in.

@Infinity sir, please is there any progress to the issue yet? pls i appreciate we get this resolved i have other clients jobs to do when done with this website. Thanks

@remarghana

Can you log into hostinger with the email you use to do payments?

yes i can but when i click on register domain after login into hostinger the page redirects to where i should make payment again but i already paid bitcoin 75$ to upgrade to PRO

Did you contact support@hostinger.com

yes i did, they said they can see my host active and the person asked me for the domain to be registered for me and the 00webhost link to import the site to their server. those details i have provided them twice and still waiting to hear from them

Keep patience. They will reply soon.

I’m sure they will fix it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you sir, this my first time using your company and believing i can count on your service for good jobs, for this website and others to come

1 Like

Reply here if they don’t reply in 12 hours

1 Like

@Supun
Good day sirs, concerning the issue at hand i rang the support this morning to know why the delay and again have given them the domain name again to register and host. Just to update you both for follow up whilst i wait their response today when they finish working on it.

@Infinity
Good day sirs, concerning the issue at hand i rang the support this morning to know why the delay and again have given them the domain name again to register and host. Just to update you both for follow up whilst i wait their response today when they finish working on it.

Was this solved? Sorry I was out of town and had no access to here.

1 Like

how many hours or days to get the premium account? i bought a 6months premium package but they did not email or something … what did i miss?

Login here