Web Page Blocked

So last night I was updating my website so that I could submit my link to my professor and everything was looking good. Today I went into check and make sure everything was running and when I went to my website it says Web Page Blocked Access to the web page you were trying to visit has been blocked in accordance with company policy. Please contact your system administrator if you believe this is in error. and then it says my url and Category: Phishing. I’m really confused because it’s just a website for me to display my artwork(I’m an art major). I don’t know if something happened between then and now but I honestly don’t know why it was blocked. Any ideas would be very helpful because if I can’t access the website, my teacher won’t be able to either. Thank you!

@Bananahsplit What is your website/domain name??

I see that both your *.000webhostapp.com websites related with your email id are working fine.

http://hannahrsmith.000webhostapp.com/

I’ve checked on several devices and it still says blocked. Thank you for the help!

This is usually to do with your I.T Administrator, this means that whoever manages your network has blocked access to the domain which your website is hosted with.

I suggest asking your teacher to speak to I.T Administration where they might be able to resolve this issue.

-Crossfire151

Have you tried accessing your website at home and then again where it’s saying it is blocked?

-Crossfire151

@Bananahsplit As said above your website loads fine.

Clear your browser cache and data and then try again.
Or use incognito tab…if you use chrome browser.

Still if you face the same,
I would suggest contact your ISP and ask them to unblock your domain.

Thank you for the help. My friend says it uploads for her as well, so I’m assuming it’s something with my wifi. I’ll give it a try later in a different location.

1 Like

@Bananahsplit Any issues do post back :slight_smile: