Website Builder/Zyro: Error RemoteLoginRegisterController' not found

Zyro System is currently experiencing some issues, therefore errors as such may occur. Please try building your site later.

We are sorry for inconvenience :sweat:

Hello!

I Canā€™t upload my site. When i try it , I get the following error message.

Fatal error: Class ā€˜Profis\SitePro\controller\RemoteLoginRegisterControllerā€™ not found in /home/zyro/public_html/modules/builder/WB_Builder.module.php on line 4383

I apreciate any help.

Thanks in advanced.

@mantas.daraciunas check :slight_smile:

:frowning:

Same messageā€¦

Thank you very much that responded to my problem. But now when entering the designer gives this error :

Fatal error: Class ā€˜Profis\SitePro\controller\RemoteLoginRegisterControllerā€™ not found in /home/zyro/public_html/modules/builder/WB_Builder.module.php on line 4383

this button is not working i get Fatal error: Class ā€˜Profis\SitePro\controller\RemoteLoginRegisterControllerā€™ not found in /home/zyro/public_html/modules/builder/WB_Builder.module.php on line 4383

Any update on this as I have the same issue? The error message yesterday occurred when trying to ā€œsave Draftā€ stating ā€œServer Errorā€ which stopped any saving and today the following message appears when simply trying to enter the builder Fatal error: Class ā€˜Profis\SitePro\controller\RemoteLoginRegisterControllerā€™ not found in /home/zyro/public_html/modules/builder/WB_Builder.module.php on line 4383

Hello, Yesterday I had a similar problem. I already changed things in my website, and when I did ā€œClickā€ in ā€œPublishā€, it does not work properly: many times the page was in white. Another ones it showed some programing codes, another ones, (like now) it shows in some pics the path, but not the pic. Each time I do ā€œPublishā€, it worked not good. Today I still did not try to do it.Is the problem already fixed? thanks!

Now I am facing this error:
Fatal error: Class ā€˜Profis \ SitePro \ controller \ RemoteLoginRegisterControllerā€™ not found in /home/zyro/public_html/modules/builder/WB_Builder.module.php on line 4383

:confused:

Even builder is not opening now. What the ā– ā– ā– ā–  us happening? Will you be able to resolve this?

when i try to log in to the website builder i get this message

click on on easy and i get this Fatal error: Class ā€˜Profis\SitePro\controller\RemoteLoginRegisterControllerā€™ not found in /home/zyro/public_html/modules/builder/WB_Builder.module.php on line 4383

I have a big trouble:

1 Like

Your website is now working fine. Congrats! :tada: :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, but at this moment, the problem is the same.

Where do you see this?

After I try loading the Builder and wotk my site

Can you please screenshot this?

1 Like

Hello. Everytime I try to edit my website I get the message Fatal error: Class ā€˜Profis\SitePro\controller\RemoteLoginRegisterControllerā€™ not found in /home/zyro/public_html/modules/builder/WB_Builder.module.php on line 4383

I have a big trouble: