Website Content "Gone"

Im getting notifications that my website content(dyagmobile.000webhostapp.com) was deleted, despite it all showing up in the File Manager as well as the website builder.

For additional debugging help, i tried the “repair website” button that was on the settings page before i stopped working on it yesterday, as i was having very slow responses.(~45s) Didnt fix that issue, and apparently may have caused something worse. Any guidance?

Hi @FivesLuke wait for a staff member to look into this system problem.

I have the same issue pls fix

Same problem from this morning:

https://golspiekirk4u2.000webhostapp.com/

Thanks

All of your data is safe, developers will work on that Monday because weekend has started

2 Likes

Any updates? At least verification that its being looked into.

Anyone still facing this issue please reply with your 000webhost registered email here please!

My forum account uses a different email than my websites account, how should i proceed? I’d rather not post my account email publicly, and making a second forum account seems excessive. Is the website link sufficient? (dyagmobile.000webhostapp.com)

No I search for http://dyagmobile.000webhostapp.com/ and it doesn’t appear against any account! :frowning:

Thats… odd. This email is the one i use for the website

I don’t have your email to check yet?

I assumed you were able to look up the email from the account details, my apologies. its #########

Thanks for the email I have searched it and can see your site is still there but facing the error - I have passed this to a developer @tautvis

Thank you! and thank you for hiding the email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorted for myself. Thanks!

1 Like

We are still looking into this guys!
Please bare with us! :frowning:

1 Like

Our developer replied saying the issue is fixed; please confirm?

@FivesLuke

and any others affected.

Success! And to anyone else that had this issue, make sure you clear your browser cache before checking if its fixed.

1 Like