Website down and account deleted?

I just realized today that my website is down and it seems I can’t use my old account and if I try to use the same email for a confirmation email it’s also not working. I never got an message warning me this can happen.

I have a simular problem…
I had a website on the old system, and today i found that the website is deleted, but i can login with my old user name and pasword.

The main problem is that they have deleted my website files… How can i return them?

I have uploaded the older copy of my website… But. I cannot point the domain name that was already pointed to 000webhost…

I click Set web address, and then Change web address, check to use a custom domain, type in the domain… And nothing… The steps just rotate to an infinite loop…

we are working on that. Section will be available this month

What you mean with “old system”?
When I try to go to my website I get to this site:
http://error404.000webhost.com/?
I used webhost only for hosting my site but the website has been built somewhere else.

Hi Andrius does that mean my site will come back in the list again or has it gone forever. Thanks

You will be able to attach your domain name to new website. I believe you have a backup of your website it was important you.

Andrius can you please tell me what happened to my website www.astrella.rocks?
I can’t enter my account, need to register all from zero and it seems the hosting of the site is not working anymore.

Same here, my Database was empty when i logged in again, when i enter my site it got redirected to http://error404.000webhost.com/? <-- both links redirect to this, my registered domain and my subdomain…

Had to change the Nameservers again, but still not working. Status is PENDING for the last 10 days…
To bad this is happening because i never had problems with 000Webhost.

But i cant afford to get my website offline for more then 2 weeks, so please fix this asap or there will be alot of people looking for a new hosting service :slight_smile:

Same with me. My site hbingenieria.com.ar was made with zyro builder in the old system.
Site is down, I can login to my account, but there are not any files! Suggestions?

If you had a website on the old system it will be migrated to the new system provided

1. your site was active and had visitors
  2. you logged into your control panel and kept the account active
  3. your nameservers were correctly pointed directly at 000webhost
  4. you didn’t breach limits etc

If your website hasn’t be migrated and has been deleted or suspended then simply just visit 000webhost.com and open a new account with a new email, you’ll have the option then to create new websites - upload your files again and your site will be active!

If you have any queries open a thread with a descriptive name of the issue you are having and also post a screenshot of any problems you are running into.