Website drdevid.000webhostapp.com='sleeping' after domain forward from digidokter.eu and adding their nameservers to the nameservers from webhostapp.com

Two days ago, I forward my domain to drdevid68.webhostapp.com. But by accident i changed the nameserver settings to the nameserver settings from you I dit not have to do that and made a mistake, i reset the settings on my forward domain and only changed the IP4 to forward to webhost domein

Now the forward works, but due to the error of nameserver changes, something went wrong! Because now my webhost domein is sleeping?!

I only installed wordpress and made about 10 backups wpress?!
What did i wrong and kan you wake my site up??! So I can work on my wordpresssite??
Greetings Devid

Hi @anthony68!

Your website has been suspended because it was suspected as holding files for download/leeching only. 000webhost has been intended to be a web hosting provider, not a file hosting one.

What is your website about?

It is a CMS2CSM migration of Joomla2Wordpress of www.cafetropical.nl.
The only thing i did this week was:

• added DIVI theme plus plugins.
  • 10 wpress backups with averge of 500mb
  • deleted the wpress backups on server because it got full 90%
  • and edited the menu’s and permalinks.
  • changed the login/added users
    -Installed plugin wordfence security
  • and forward my other domein to it…?!
    And ftp and sql backups of database.
    I’am testing on this server for the real migration on the old site.
    Greetings anthony68

As long as it is for testing/learning purposes and it does not overload our servers, please accept my apologizes.

Website unsuspended :slight_smile:

I reset my-website www.drdevid68.000webhostapp.com and install wordpress again after i import my backup size 512mb??! Is that a problem for the overload of your (sql) servers?:blush:
If thats ok, then i can continue building en testing my wordpress-site?! :innocent:
Greetings Anthony68

Wordpress installed and logged in :wink: now try to import the backup?!

Actually, your website has been spotted because it has reached on our top bandwidth usage. But it’s ok as long as the reasons as the ones mentioned above :wink:

What advice do you give me? Minimal backups?? Does the backups use many bandwith??

It’s ok now. Don’t worry…

After import wordpress backup 512mb the Inode Usage Quota (20 000) is 85%??
Can I only do one import all time or by day/week/month?

The import hangs at 93%??!! Any reasons why? Restrictions server or else, is it wordpress error??

After import wordpress backup 512mb the Inode Usage Quota (20 000) is 85%??
Can I only do one import all time or by day/week/month?

The inode usage represents the total number of files and directories you are allowed to have on your website storage. If you are likely to exceed it, please remove the useless files/folders. Statistics are not real time so after reaching the Statistics page, please hit F5 after 5 minutes.

The import hangs at 93%??!! Any reasons why? Restrictions server or else, is it wordpress error??

I think you have exceeded the MySQL max allowed resources. Please read this topic for more information and try again after one hour. Also, make sure you do not exceed the storage limit as well (1GB).