Website is Not Avaiable

Hi,

I had a website www.deepanathc.site88.net in your hosting service for more than 3 months but I can’t find it now. Even my dashboard is not accessible. It says my email id is not verified and no websites are under by id, but I did create one and using it these days.

Please let me know what should I do?

Thanks.

Try logging in with this link and updating us?

Same happened with me, I have hosted a website on your server for more than three years and all of a sudden it just disappeared, when I am login to the CPanel, I am not seeing my website. Kindly, Assist.

Thanks. But the panel says your account has been moved to a new panel and when I go there, My email address itself is not verified and I’m not getting any email verification mails too even i request for resend confirmation mails.

And about the site the old panel says “Cancelled for Inactivity”. What does this mean?

Please let me know how do I retrieve it and also about the email Id issue. If this mail issue is cleared, I can complete my account and create a new site, no issues.

Thanks.

Same happened to me! All was fine for years and now the site is off, I can’t loggin to my CPanel and when I wanna reconfirm the Email I used in the past I dont get the confirmation Email. What happened?

I know they are moving from the old control panel to the new panel which makes it a lot harder for abusive users to use.

Ok I used now the link you posted James. Seems my site got cancelled for inactivity. I know I had visitors and I don’t see a reason to logg in my cpanel every day if all works fine but seems this need to be done…
So that means I can’t use my old emailadress and need to start from zero again right?

If your visit the new control panel and sign up using a new email address then you’ll be able to create websites again, just re-upload your data and you’ll be back online in minutes.

Ok will do. Thank you :slight_smile: