Website is working but can visit the website

I think my website is working, I can go and change pages and add post in wordpress dashboard but when I try to visit my wesbite, the mozilla fire fox says that " Problem loading page "
The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

My web address is https://panayannar-kavu-devi-temple.000webhostapp.com

Please help me

do you have .htaccess file

Yes there are 2 file one is .htaccess and .htaccess_orginal

Did you did any changes?

copy and paste them here, cuz probably your problem is in your htacces file

BEGIN WordPress

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^/wp-content/hostinger-page-cache/ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} !POST RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !.*=.* RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !(wordpress_test_cookie|comment_author|wp\-postpass|wordpress_logged_in|wptouch_switch_toggle|wp_woocommerce_session_) [NC] RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/wp-content/hostinger-page-cache/$1/_index.html -f RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /wp-content/hostinger-page-cache/$1/_index.html [L] ExpiresActive On ExpiresByType image/jpg "access plus 5 minutes" ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 5 minutes" ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 5 minutes" ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 5 minutes" ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 5 minutes" ExpiresByType application/pdf "access plus 10 minutes" ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 5 minutes" ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 30 minutes" ExpiresDefault "access plus 3 minutes" RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

END WordPress

No, now this time I entered to Cpanel. I changed themes and my friend delete a theme from cpanel

try to comment out your htaccess file and see if the page still redirecting

rename your .htaccess file to any custom name and then go to your wp-admin dashboard and click on settings>>general>>save settings.

This will automatically create a new .htaccess file comaptible with current settings.

Reply with results

No use, I changed the name of .htacess file and save setting at general at setting but again website is not loading

The page is not working

Try disabling your all wordpress plugins

Now its says “Error establishing a database connection”

Now its " Error establishing a database connection"

It is working fine on my end

It will work when I enable Page under construction but not work when I change

it says the author deleted the page

Yes, Sorry for disturbing you, its a beginner stage. so I deleted