Website keeps going down every 5-10 minutes

How annoying is it, when you are working on your website content… and every 5 minutes or so it just locks up… nothing happens… no errors or anything… just the little circle spinning???

Computer screen punching annoying.

The control panel says the site is “running”… no errors there.

http://amvstudios.000webhostapp.com

Circle still spinning…

Hi @amv101

Is it a php based website?

I’m not sure what is the error. I have some suggestions though.

Add following code to you .htaccess file.
php_value display_errors 1
Then check whether your website shows any error.

If it didnt work reply here again. Post a screenshot of your problem too. :wink:

It is doing it now…

I noticed this in the control panel… all I am doing is updating an image gallery on my website. Never had this issue before. Could this be the issue?

Yes, this means you have either went above or are really close to the maximum bandwidth. That is why your site is having issues. You’ll need to upgrade to Hostinger very soon, otherwise your website may be suspended soon. You can find a cheap plan below. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was simply modifying an image gallery… this is not from outside traffic. My site does not get much traffic at all.

How would modifying an image gallery make my website reach max bandwidth? I never ran into this issue before.

The images may be using up a lot of bandwidth when your page loads. That could be the reason. You won’t have to worry about the bandwidth and being suspended for too much use if you upgrade to Hostinger. :slight_smile:

1 Like