Website Migration - Fatal error

I have managed to migrate all the files from my website to 000webhost, but when I go to MYWEBSITE.000webhostapp.com, I get the following fatal error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /storage/ssd1/180/1751180/public_html/ndxz-studio/defaults.php:16 Stack trace: #0 /storage/ssd1/180/1751180/public_html/index.php(9): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd1/180/1751180/public_html/ndxz-studio/defaults.php on line 16

It would be great to know what needs to be done or changed to fix this!

Have you made sure to change the DB host to localhost in all of your configuration files?

Could you explain where I can find the configuration files?

What script(s) are you running?

Can you hit GENERAL SETTINGS then change PHP VERSION down to a lower version like 5.2 and work your way up to see what happens.

Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is no longer supported on 7.1 so probably why you get this error.

Thanks for your responses!

I have changed the PHP version to 5.2.

Now I am getting:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx

I should also add that I have not uploaded my database yet, it’s too big (2.7MB when zipped). I am trying to understand what do with that now too!

You can import using this

http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump/

OK, thanks. I think the encoding adjustment stuff is a bit beyond my skill level! So I will try and find someone to help me directly.

If you want hit Infinity and message, send over your 000webhost.com password for marnie.xxxxx@xxxxx.com and I’ll login and import the database to see if that helps things get going?

Make sure to upload your .sql file you want imported to public_html so I can use it :slight_smile:

I’ve updated your config.php to the correct host, username and database name and the password I’ve left the same as it said before

That would be great…

Thank you!