Website not functioning properly after uploading

Hi there!

I had a website running perfectly on my domain, until I wanted to update it. So once I had completed the website on my PC( I built it using Dreamweaver and VS Code), I tested it and it was working fine.

However once I uploaded it to my domain, the website started behaving strangely. If I upload my website (with all the other files of course) to the public_html folder, it doesn’t work as expected, but if I put all the files in a folder inside the public_html folder, then my website works fine.
I’ve tried resetting my domain, it didn’t work.

I have no idea why this is happening… Please help me fix this issue.

What is your website would it not be down to the coding of your site?

No its not… My coding is perfectly fine. Its just that if I put my website in the public_html folder it isn’t working. But if I create a folder inside the public_html folder and then put my website in that then its working

Does it matter what the folder is called you create and put the website in or not?

i.e.

/public_html/index.php - doesn’t work
/public_html/mywebsite/index.php does work?
/public_html/mywebsite999/index.php does work as well?

But I want my URL to be just www.mywebsite.com no folder ■■■■.

Okay what is your website please?

www.altek.comlu.com.
The website is in a folder named New Folder

Is the button Meet the CEO! Supposed to do anything when clicked?

Could you also visit this link and disable stats for your website to see if this resolves any errors?

Yes sir right you were… Removed analytics and the website is working fine… Thanks a lot for your help