Website not working after moving to new CPanel

I migrated to new my control panel, deleted my old website to be able to move to the new cpanel as it wouildn’t work until i did that and now I ftp’d my backup across to the new site but now nothing works, it just tells me to install zend optimiser when i try go to my page

https://stalker-building.000webhostapp.com/ is my site

i also have it set has stalkerbuilding.net78.net

Any help appreciated

Thanks

What kind of script have you migrated?

hi phrunt, I checked your website and saw that it’s now working properly. I have the same issues as what you have. how did you manage to solve it?

Infinity, I followed the migration tutorial that you posted but I get the same error as phrunt - install zend optimiser when i go to my homepage https://franzkasala.000webhostapp.com I then downgraded to php 5.2 as per your suggestion in your tutorial and I get nothing on the webpage. do you have any suggestions how I can bring back my website?

Thanks

Can you try the other versions of PHP? Sorry :frowning:

Same problem here. Very basic html website. I redirected name servers and the redirect checks out with Google. Linked the parked page as per the tutorial. Website still redirects to error page instead of web page. Why?
site: puresportsgear.ca and www.puresportsgear.ca

Try general settings > delete site > remake site

Under the new control panel??? I already deleted the site from the old control panel.

Yeah but I see the error “website no longer available” try General settings on the new panel > reset website > if that doesn’t work > delete then remake.

OK, I will try that.

Edit: Just tried to “Reset”. Reloaded all files and relinked to parked page. Still nothing…???

Also - this limit of 3 posts to a topic is annoying — is it possible to change that???

1 Like

hi infinity, i tried all versions of PHP. php versions 5.2 to 5.6 shows a blank page. PHP version 7.0 and 7.1 just shows “Please Install Zend Optimizer!”. when I added /backup.php, it properly shows the zip and unzip that was on your tutorial. any other suggestions?

What is your site? :slight_smile: just https://franzkasala.000webhostapp.com/ or do you have a custom domain?

Leave it on 5.2 for now

Can you post a screenshot of your public_html directory?

Sorry.

hi infinity, my site is just a basic personal portfolio website. I have a domain with GoDaddy and it is franzkasala.com. I left it to 5.2 now as per your instructions. please see screenshot below for the public_html directory:

Can you try renaming .htaccess to .oldht and see what happens?

after changing it to .oldht, the https://franzkasala.000webhostapp.com/ is still the same - blank for safari browser and “The www.franzkasala.com page isn’t working. www.franzkasala.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP Error 500” for Google Chrome. Previously, the custom domain name only directs to the 000webhost advertisement page.

Under general settings on 000webhost.com can you try fix file permissions or a similar process?

just tried it:

I still get the same problem though. Note that the .htaccess is still names .oldht.
I looked at your other posts and installed ccleaner to clean dns cache. Still no luck getting my website back.

I did try putting the /backup.php on my custom domain name and it brings up the zip and unzip page that you showed. At least that one I can confirm is pointing to the proper domain name.

Any other suggestions? I tried deleting the site in the new cpanel and building it again from the backup - still the same issue.

Hmm just trying to figure it out a little difficult since the site builder was discontinued in 2014 and I can’t see any support for it now at all

Yes. I built my website in 2012 using the site builder. it was just a basic website - no database. just some text, pictures, links and documents.

I have another website that I maintain but that’s for my volunteer work. I also got the email to migrate it but that one also uses Zyro website builder so I’m a little bit more confident that I can put it back up if ever the usual migration process doesn’t work. However, I would like to get my personal website back up first so I can show my fellow volunteers that we won’t lose our site.

1 Like

Zyro is 100% migrate-able even to premium.

I’ve tried loading your site onto a new free account but again 500 error invades.

I tried loading your site onto premium and the lowest PHP version available is 5.4 so Zend is not available even to try.

Thanks Infinity. Looks like I’ll just have to rebuild my website from scratch then. Oh well…