Website sleeping - TOS Violation

Hey,
my website “vplan.000webhostapp.com” is currently sleeping because of “Violation of Terms of Service”.
As I have read in other forum posts it’s probably because of too many diskspace was used.
Due a bug in a php script there maybe there were created many many files.
But now I can’t fix it and my code is lost, because I was also banned from ftp access.
Would be really nice if I could access the filesystem again to save a backup. Then I would delete all files
and build my website from new.
Is that possible? Thanks in advance!

Hi @pitizzzle!

The reason of suspension is the one you have mentioned above: your website has exceeded the limitations and it has been suspended to prevent server overload/abuse.

I have unsuspended your website. Please backup your content soon otherwise your site may get suspended again shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @teodor for this quick help.
Website is running again without any issues. :grinning:

But maybe it’s interesting that neither the bandwidth nor the diskspace was exceeded. I think it was suspended because my php scripts had a long lifetime (due sleep times) so they hang up or stacked… something like that probably…

[screenshot of statistics:]

We are aware that stats are not realtime. The auto-sleep feature has been implemented recently and many of its parameters have not been covered yet.

If suspensions will ever occur again, please contact us on this Forum and we’ll do our best to help you :wink: