Website Sleeping/ TOS Violation

Hi, I recently created a site with yourselves (https://djoveryde.000webhostapp.com/), it was flagged as being used for storage or something along those lines. I had uploaded a few files which I needed while I built a website locally.
I understand this violates your TOS so will be moving the data to another host along with the website I built as I do not want to break any further violations.
Please can you un-suspend the website for 24hrs so I can grab the data off of it?

Regards

Hi @djoveryde!

As stated in description, your website has been suspended as it was used only to store files. 000webhost is a hosting provider, not a CDN. I have unsuspended your account. You have 24 hours to retrieve the content in question. :slight_smile:

PS: If you need more resources, or a good cheap hosting provider, you could check out Hostinger’s offers as well :wink:

1 Like

@teodor I have attempted to get the files off the site however it now says my account has been suspended for abuse??

Yes, your website will remain suspended.
You can create a new website by clicking the + button, but this one will remain suspended.

@ckhawand teodor stated i would have 24hrs to get the files off, they were there initially so I could locally build a website and upload it however never got round to it. But I need to get those files as most are irreplaceable…

1 Like

Okay, I have unsuspended your website, you have 24 hours to do so :wink:

Thankyou, I cant seem to be able to log in as its saying “Account is suspended for abuse.”

Yeah, it can take some time for suspending system to unsuspend, what about now?

Yes thanks thats brilliant. Should I delete the website once I have got all the data off?

Upload all the files to a files hosting company, and make links to them from your website here