What do you think of my new website?

I worked on this Motor Club of America http://www.limitlessroadsideassistance.com/services/mca-careers-motor-club-of-america/ site for about 2 hours redesigning the theme and creating a make money online logo, unlike the [URL=“http://www.tvcmcamotorclub.com/”]MCA Scam site. How do you think it look? Thanks for your honest opinion.

Here’s my website: [U]Roadside Assistance Providers[/U]

Yup neat and clean design, and it support responsive too.

advert_geek, thanks for the review. I figured the standard theme would support it.

I changed it a little bit since then will continue adding approvements overtime.

Bro found a issue on Membership Includes table

it wasn’t align correctly for the media queries less than 400 px

I see that you’ve made the changes already. It would also look nice too if it has a wallpaper as well.

what mean by wallpaper bro. :confused:

Thanks to you all for your information regarding the wallpaper and aligning the tables, I’m still improving :slight_smile:

Nice , Clean Design…
Website Should Be Like This Only :slight_smile:

Thanks for considering our points. if i found any issue definitely i let you know.

Kind Regards

Thanks, for that!

Its nice and clean - i like that :slight_smile:

look ok, so you should add more images make the site more lively :slight_smile:

Site design looks good and loading time also good.

Best of luck.

very nice. clean cut and the point is there!

Looks good but maybe you can make your logo, header and other self made buttons/logo’s with Adobe Illustrator in a vector file so you see less/no pixels.
Maybe you can put the “Contact” page on the end of the menu and the page “About” too.
But it looks very nice!

Your site look ok, load time is good but i think you should add more image and video to improve UX :slight_smile:

It looks decent, and it is responsive. However, i find the theme kind of basic. If you can polish it, it would look better IMHO.

The site look good you need to add some more pages to the website.

The design of the website did not seem at all pleasant to navigate for the average user , missing more blocks and semantics , Greetings