When I try to aces website it tries to Install wordpress while already installed

Hello,
Last week I opened up a service for free hosting. Everything went right, got wordpress on my webpage and setup my website.

But today I wanted to add some pages but when I try to enter my domain I automaticly start to load the page https://freebits.000webhostapp.com/wp-admin/wordpress-installation
While I already installed WP and setup my site completely, I checked the databases and they where not down as well is it not the case that I have too many connections. Could you please look into this and help me out without loosing the website I already made last week.

Thank you,
Jurriaan.

@jurko Your website loads fine here.

Seems like its back to normal now yes, But on my traffic tracking website It shows around 20:00 the traffic dropped out of nowhere. Anyway hope It will just stay good now.

1 Like

Any other issues do post or PM me :slight_smile:

@jurko I see you still have issues??

But i see your website works fine on my side.
Can you clear your browser cache and data and then try again?
Or use incognito mode in chrome.

1 Like

Cleared cache, restarted, website now loads (but really slow).
When I try to get In the WP dashboard it goes to the page to install wordpress.
or I get this message.
Error establishing a database connection
This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at localhost. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?
If you’re unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

Is this the block because I use the free hosting? I have had the block before but that time It never displayed a page to install wordpress or a cannot connect to database screen the WP dashboard would just not load. And If I look at my traffic, there has been none since 3 hours back except me when I was able to load the site. Might be coincidence but mostly I have way more visitors.

1 Like

@jurko [quote=“jurko, post:8, topic:76680”]
When I try to get In the WP dashboard it goes to the page to install wordpress.
or I get this message.
Error establishing a database connection
[/quote]

Can you post screenshot??

“Localhost” is your hostname. And db server is not down.(If it is down then you can’t even access your website.)

No, We do not block user to access his WP Dashboard.

You must Read this,

Hi akhilkumar,
Thanks for responding again. Yesterday for 3 hours wasn’t able to visit site nor the wp dashboard, just went to bed in hopes it would work normal today. So today when I login it goes normal but after not even 20 minutes when I try to load the page it just doesn’t load next page I want to enter in the WP dashboard this page shows up http://imgur.com/a/fUFzP and sometimes a page could not connect to database (no screenshot will take it when I get that page again). Like you said my databases are up so that cant be the problem.

I checked my own internet I was watching youtube while building my web and that did not stop so cannot be the case.

I tried again… releasing cache aswell did I relfresh my dhcp-lease did a restart, even tried chrome incognitto but I could not connect to the website nor the wp dashboard.

Did you try another browser??
Try and see if still redirecting to install wordpress page or not.

Also tried another computer which I have never visited this site and I cant even display or load any page, So it has nothing to do with my cache.
I was thinking of buying the premium pack but If this is not fixed soon I will probably not, I know this is a free service what I am using and in the first few days I was very happy with the results but this is just too annoying.

Have tried safari and chrome and chrome/ chrome incognito. all result in the same page after a long load. Install wordpress…

@jurko Have you changed database related details in wp-config.php?? I see it’s all wrong(not related to your database.)

No I have never touched that because I have to less knowledge of it.

Strange, PM me your account login details i will fix it for you :slight_smile:

How do I PM so I do not leak out my info?

Respond to my PM :slight_smile:

I think that is a premium option only. no message button here. http://imgur. com/a/7hgE8

I’ve already sent you PM. Respond there. :slight_smile:

Hi

i need your help… i want to open my https://balajimarble.com/ site for more plugin access using webhost please help me asap. after logging in it just shows connecting to server and if i use mysite.000webhost thing it says nothing to show

please help me

Thanks.

Your website loads fine.
Also, please use a VPN software such as softether to overpass that, because the issue is temporary :wink: