Where you all from?

Hi, just wondering from parts of the world your all from.

Im in Ireland:)

1 Like

Hi Dude, I’m in in a tropical country. If you come to my country, you might want to visit the famous Bali island (FYI, I live in Java island, not in Bali island). Can you guess where I come from? :smiley:

Still can’t guess it? Well… I’ll give you hint. It has nine letters and started with the alphabet “I”. :wink:

Indonesia?

DING DONG!
Congratulations, your win the prize! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Anyway… instead of just telling the forum about where we came from, I think it’s much better if we also share a little review about what happened in our country in daily basis (or at least what happened around us).

So, what do you think about it, dude?

I’m from a small town in New York, USA.

I’m from the Netherlands.

sounds good to me redcat.

Im from cavan, which is a county in ireland. live in a small town in the middle of nowhere which i like. learnt how to do a handstand today!

Im from the west of ireland I thought Cavan was a tropical paradise lol :slight_smile:

If you have a website please feel free to add it to mine for free. The toplegendsite one cuz the other directory is for freewebs.com :slight_smile:

Thanks, from the west you say, im kinda from sligo (all me family are) and spend a lot of time over there, where u from?

Mayo, i went to college in Sligo once. It’s a dodgey place at night when your pissed :smiley:

haha, id say so, but so is anywhere. Yea, mayos a mental place…

I rather dublin for heading out. :stuck_out_tongue:

hi i come from Colombia, its a very beautiful country, you gotta come :wink:

Will do, 2moro at 5.30 suit ya?

[deleted permanently]

I`m from Azerbaijan :slight_smile:

i’m from Mexico, i live in a small town called Cd. Lerdo in Durango :stuck_out_tongue:

thats quite a name

from cali .

wew
ada orang indonesia juga :smiley:

same as redcat, in a tropical country…
nine letters, and the hint is my nickname :smiley: