Where you all from?

Bandung, Jawa Barat xD~

English : I’m in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia 40xxx

i’m from PHILIPPINES!! :):D:eek:

I am from Bulgaria (Europe/Balkans) City: Varna

I will certainly add a link (to my site) on your site once my site is up and running.

BTW, I am from sunny/humid Singapore …the gateway city state to South East Asia. Just in case, it is a small island country of slightly over 4 million people. The weather is unbearable during May and June but one can cool off in the many swimming pools and beaches as well as quench ones thirst at the many spoilt-for-choice watering holes.
The only true multi-cultural, multi-racial and one of the safest city in this part of the world. English is the main spoken language followed by Mandarin, Malay and Indian. So, there is no barriers of any kind.
Singapore also has the highest number of foreign talents working and living here. Many ended up becoming it’s citizens and permanent residents.

A very vibrant, diverse, safe, clean and friendly country - come visit and experience yourself if you can.

Cheers!

I will certainly add a link (to my site) on your site once my site is up and running.

BTW, I am from sunny/humid Singapore …the gateway city state to South East Asia. Just in case, it is a small island country of slightly over 4 million people. The weather is unbearable during May and June but one can cool off in the many swimming pools and beaches as well as quench ones thirst at the many spoilt-for-choice watering holes.
The only true multi-cultural, multi-racial and one of the safest city in this part of the world. English is the main spoken language followed by Mandarin, Malay and Indian. So, there is no barriers of any kind.
Singapore also has the highest number of foreign talents working and living here. Many ended up becoming it’s citizens and permanent residents.

A very vibrant, diverse, safe, clean and friendly country - come visit and experience yourself if you can.

Cheers!

:slight_smile:

Note: This duplication was the result of hitting the submit button twice by mistake. My humble apology.

I`m from Norway :slight_smile:

schnydszch wrote

I’m from Las Islas de Filipinas, Pearl of the Orient…

Me too, I’m from the Philippines.

Edited
ow, dundun is from the Philippines too… did’nt notice his post…

I´m from Croatia, small country in South East Europe.

i’m from croatia too…

except, i’m not banned! :smiley:

hello, am from mumbai

I’m from the uk, Looks like there is a huge mix of people on here from everywhere!

I’m from Brazil, in this moment i believe this Host as the best to my use.

Tnx

I’m from Mexico, and I may say than this country has really beautiful buildings of antique civilizations.

Greetings.
I believe than 000webhost is a very good service :smiley:

I’m in Oregon USA, in the mid-Willamette valley.

I’m from the UK

@all
Hi… I’m from Indonesia… :smiley:

Indonesian Language : Hai… saia dari indonesia…

there is many ppl from indosesia and the uk, c’mon latin ppl!!! Viva y Reine El Español!! xD

@Sajhu
do you want other latin people to join this forum?

WELLS I’m from the Virgo Supercluster, a dense supercluster of galaxies such as the Milky Way.