Why You Absolutely Need A Premium Host?

Use of internet is increasing radically. From 2000 to 2009, the number of Internet users globally rose from 394 million to 1.858 billion. By 2010, 22 percent of the world’s population had access to computers with 1 billion Google searches every day, 300 million Internet users reading blogs, and 2 billion videos viewed daily on YouTube. That’s not enough? According to Statista, there were around 3.5 billion internet users across the globe in 2016.

“When I took office, only high energy physicists had ever heard of what is called the World Wide Web… Now even my cat has it’s own page.”

• Bill Clinton

With the increasing use of internet, more and more businesses are emerging online. As at August 2017, there were 1.24 billion websites in the world. My question to you is, do you have one? If not, you have got to start planning for one soon! In today’s rapidly disrupting marketplace, if you don’t have a website to represent, market and sell your most amazing product, then what else do you have?

“If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.”
-Bill Gates

If you want your business to thrive in the today’s rapidly disrupting economy, you must have a website to sell your amazing product or services. If you don’t have a website, you should remember the fact that your competitor does. So if you want to dominate the market thereby outranking your competitors, you must have a blazing website.

The good news is, things are really very simple then you think. With the most popular Content Management System, WordPress – anyone can create most amazing website for their business. After all, WordPress powers 30% of the entire internet. Not enough? More than 19,500,000 websites on the entire web use WordPress. The keyword “WordPress” is Googled around 2.8 million times every month.

With the help of WordPress and a good host, you can absolutely create the most amazing website for your business. Building is website using WordPress is as simple as driving a car. However, if you are a total beginner, there are so many tutorials out there to help you out with this. Still if you don’t want to get into this stuff, there are so many WordPress development services out there to help you out in realizing your amazing idea.

No matter if you decide to create your website by yourself or outsource the entire process. One of the most critical part of website building is choosing a good host for your most amazing website. Many people tend to fall into the trap of hosting their websites on free hosts out there in the market.

Well, according to me, that’s the worst way to launch your “million dollar” idea. That’s absolutely not the best way I would suggest you to launch your business. The reason being is, I have seen multiple businesses flunk off just because of some crappy free hosting services. One day they wake up to realize that either their website is been deleted or hacked. Well, that’s the worst situation anyone could face. How can you digest the fact that the website you created with your heart and soul, is deleted by your “free” host for no good reason and that too without a prior warning? It is indeed hard to digest the fact that all your “million dollar” efforts have been crushed by your host who didn’t care how important that idea was to you. What’s the use of that kind of hosts?

Hence, it is best to host your website on a premium host rather than searching around for some crappy free host.

Here I have spotted few reasons that you might consider before finally deciding for a “premium” host:

1. Extraordinary Performance:
When you pay for the services, there’s no chance for the lack of performance. Premium hosts provide the most amazing website performance that has the potential to deliver excellent User Experience. The overall functionality and performance of your website with a premium host improves radically. This makes choosing premium hosting services – worth it!

2. Excellent Speed:
Now, you and I both know no one likes to sit in front of an “ever-loading” website. And when you don’t pay at all, you cannot complain for an “ever-loading” website! Well, that would be insane. However, when you pay, you never get a chance to complain for the speed of your website. Premium hosts provide excellent speed that sums up to a great user experience.

“Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure.”

• Aldous Huxley

3. 24x7 Support:
What if you get stuck while setting up your website? Most of the premium hosts know the importance of delivering great customer service. They are always eager to help you, just in case if you accidentally run into trouble. This is indeed one of the most important aspect that people tend to overlook. However, I believe, one ounce of precaution is better than a pound of cure. Hence it is always better to have someone by our side to help us when we are in need.

4. 99.99% Uptime Guarantee!
When you go along with a premium host, you never have to worry at all about your website going offline. Most premium hosts have 99.99% uptime guarantee. This simply means that whether it is cold or warm. Rain or shine, your website is live and people who are seeking for you will absolutely be able to reach you anytime of the clock.

5. Automatic Backups:
Premium hosts take care of everything. At first, your website data remains absolutely secured and not a single bit of it gets misplaced without your will. Secondly, most of the premium hosts offer “automatic backups” which if enabled can automatically backup your site at your preferred time. They do it automatically to make sure your data is secured and everything backed up.

Conclusion, there are so many more features that we can keep on discussing here which “a premium host” can provide you. As long as my experience goes, I have used multiple hosts so long and that far, however according to me, the best services that I have received so long and that far is from Hostinger. It has everything mentioned above and actually more than what I have mentioned. However, when you go out to hunting for your host to empower your website, make sure to go through our checklist first before purchasing any of their plans.

Initially, you might feel premium web hosting services are expensive, however when you look at the cost of losing a loyal customer because of “crappy user experience” you might realize the importance of having a premium host to empower your most amazing website.

Thank You so much for the read. If you are seeking for WordPress Development Services or some guidance before opting for your host, we can absolutely have a good conversation and I would do my best to help you out with your concern.

2 Likes