000webhost account inactivity

Hello!

I’m the owner of the 000webhost web page at http://helia.net84.net . For several years I used it as a host for my web comic and a repository for my online portfolio of art and programming work to show potential employers and experienced few issues.

I recently received an email indicating that my 000webhost account was inactive and would be deleted on July 21, 2020. I immediately tried to log in, but was unable to log in or have a password recovery email sent to me using the web form. I waited and tried again today, again with no luck.

When I attempted to visit my web page, I found an error page saying “The authors have deleted this site.” I never deleted it nor intended for it to be removed, and it is only July 9th.

I am completely certain that at no point during my use of this service did I violate the terms of service in any way, including inappropriate content or excessive traffic.

I sent an email to contact@000webhost.com and immediately received an automated response instructing me to create this thread here on the support forum. Can anyone tell me what I should do next?

The account/website was deleted 7-7 not sure why the email suggests July 21, I’ve forwarded this to developers to check upon.

000webhost does not keep backups, this is user responsibility.
Feel free to make a new account, new application and park the domain again and take regular backups please.
If you have any issues parking the domain let me know and I’ll contact a developer but be aware the timescale for domain issues is a few months currently so it is easier using alternative free or paid hosting.

Thank you for your replies. It’s good to be reassured that these sorts of issues are being addressed.
I have indeed kept several backups, so restoring the content should be a non-issue once I get the address sorted out.
On that topic, I have registered a fresh new 000webhost account, but on attempting to re-register my subdomain “helia” I received the message “The name has already been taken.” As I mentioned in the OP, there is no website at my old web address (for some reason I’m not allowed to post a link now, but it’s the one I mentioned in the OP) so unless someone has registered the same name already on a different subdomain / server, the name should be available. What do you suggest I do about this? I could make a new site with a new address but I’ve already sent links to the old web page to many people so they might refer to the aforementioned programming portfolio, so having the address remain the same is something I’d like if at all possible.

Deleted subdomains cannot be reused sorry