000webhost branding with AMP

Hi,
I am making my wordpress hosted in 000webhost AMP compartible but the 000webhost branding using custom javascript that are causing to make my pages have AMP issues.
Is there a way to use 000webhosting branding with AMP pages.

Can the developer of 000webhost can make the branding that can be used my AMP.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Snippets of the 000webhost codes that are causing AMP issues

1. function getCookie(e){for(var t=e+"=",n=decodeURIComponent(document.cookie).split(";"),o=0;o<n.length;o++){for(var i=n[o];" "==i.charAt(0);)i=i.substring(1);if(0==i.indexOf(t))return i.substring(t.length,i.length)}return""}getCookie("hostinger")&&(document.cookie="hostinger=;expires=Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:01 GMT;",location.reload());var notification=document.getElementsByClassName("notice notice-success is- ..........
  2. img src=“https://cdn.000webhost.com/000webhost/logo/footer-powered-by-000webhost-white2.png” alt=“www.000webhost.com”>function getCookie(e){for(var t=e+"=",n=decodeURIComponent(document.cookie).split(";"),o=0;o<n.length;o++){for(var i=n[o];" “==i.charAt(0);)i=i.substring(1);if(0==i.indexOf(t))return i.substring(t.length,i.length)}return”"}getCookie(“hostinger”)&&

3. div style=“text-align: right;position: fixed;z-index:9999999;bottom: 0;width: auto;right: 1%;cursor: pointer;line-height: 0;display:block !important;”>
    img src=“https://cdn.000webhost.com/000webhost/logo/footer-powered-by-000webhost-white2.png” alt=“www.000webhost.com”>
    function getCookie(e){for(var

If you get a 99 cent domain from the panel it will disable branding currently.
I’ll pass your other comments on to developers

99 cent domain?
I already have domain.
Is there any other workaround to make my pages AMP compartible?

The workarounds currently would be to purchase a domain from us, doing so disables branding as it would be a hostinger domain.

Yeah, I get that. But please ask the developers to add the branding in such a way that it works well for AMP pages also.
Will wait for this feature.
Thanks for the help…

Developer replied

We’ll look into improving our branding in the upcoming months, but optimising it for AMP isn’t the priority right now, sorry.
The feedback is much appreciated, though! A very good insight of the user.

In the meantime, the best way to solve it would be getting a domain (which I can see the user already has), or upgrading their account to Hostinger, as I can see they’re getting pretty serious about their page, nice. We even have a sale going on right now.

An alternative, transferring their domain to Hostinger should also allow to remove the branding, once the transfer is completed :wink:

Great, thanks for the help, Good to know that the branding will be improved, give me the update once the branding is optimised for AMP pages.