000webhost feedback

000webhost would like to hear you opinion about your experience with our support.
We’re very happy to have such a beautiful community of learners, and we’re doing our best to make 000webhost’s support the best among free and paid hosting companies.

000webhost is a great free service I’ve had an account with you for year . But was with another hosting service and left this last weekend and moved over to you as your free service has better tech support if you need it .

5 Likes

000webhost is a great web service and it’s free. Thank you for everything.

3 Likes

Only the best feedback for the support team!
After submitting my problem I was ready to wait for a few days for the response, however, I got the answer in less than 5 minutes. Everything went smooth and fast, without any communication issues.
I’m sending a special thanks to Christopher, who helped me :tada:

4 Likes

Happy you like our support :slight_smile:
That’s true, everyday we strive to make our support better, and ensure that we rate top 1 amongst all of the Free and Paid Hosting companies world-wide :blush:

3 Likes

000webhost is a great free platform which gives user the power to show himself to world. I am glad that beacause of my friend i got the chance to use this great platform. I’ve just made my account today but i am using it from a long time because i help my friend to make his website on 000webhost so today i decided to make my own account also for testing some websites.

Great work guys keep it up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank You so much! :blush:

2 Likes