000webhost perform better then Hostinger for my website?

also dns propaganda is ok I just checked, but I will also tomorrow check all configuration again, php and everything and let you know if there is some change.

1 Like

Well I just checked and the problem is the same , with Hostinger I wait 30 seconds to download the file and the server is in the US, and on 000webhost the download start in about 3 seconds and I checked the server location is the same US so there is no reason to change the server location, that is not the solution for the problem maybe it is server configuration?

I checked and all files is the same on 000webhost and on translatesubtitles.com with Hostinger. I dont know what to do , I just wana make website easy for my customers, any suggestion ?

Did you compare both PHP configurations?

well I can show you to info.php from this two websites? there is a little bit difference in configuration. Also webhost is 7.18 on Hostinger is 7.22

Link your Hostinger php info file :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://translatesubtitles.com/phpinfo.php please check it maybe you can find something

https://macanovic.000webhostapp.com/compare.php

1 Like

Yes , thank you, do you see something strange about it to change is ?

I was just scrolling through it all, and most things on Hostinger have more values which is good and more features enabled compared to the 000webhost one.

Can you launch Hostinger file manager and download the .htaccess from public_html just so you’ve got a backup.
Then open the existing one and paste

php_value output_buffering Off

and save.

Then try your site just to see if it makes a difference.

If not then just remove code and save again.

If you’ve not got a file called .htaccess in public_html just hit new file, name it .htaccess" then save, open edit, paste the code, save.

1 Like

Thank you my friend for the hard effort to solve this, I just tried that and add that line it my htaccess file but nothing changed. I really do not know how to solve this but thank you again for everything.