PGordon Inactivity Notice

I got an email from notifications@hostingeremail.com informing me that “We’ve Missed You” and that I have allegedly been inactive for three months. They will take down my entire website in a week if I don’t log into the control panel.

I have the free web hosting so there is no telephone number for me to call and if I reply to the email my message is undeliverable (MAILER DAEMON thing).

Well, I update my website several times per month and have been doing so all summer long. And, of course, I used the Control Panel and File Manager to do so.

Is there something else that I should be doing to keep my account “active” because I have certainly updated it several times per month and as recently as September 21, 2019.

Please advise.

Hi there @PGordon
It shows we’ve marked your account as inactive “2019-09-27 00:43:09”

There are no logins showing for your 000webhost.com control panel in the last three months.

The latest login being 2019-09-27 02:00:00 and 2019-09-28 06:14:05

Ensure you login at least once every three months to avoid deletion.

This email concerns the email address you got it to only and the website hosted under it which is: rt66webegecom.000webhostapp.com

If you’ve got any other emails registered or website addresses with us - then this email doesn’t concern them just the one listed above which currently has no content uploaded at all :slight_smile:

Thanks for the information.

Hmm, I don’t even recognize that website. Maybe somehow I opened it years ago.

My website that is active is

http://rt66.x10host.com/

Does this make any sense?

I want to keep rt66.x10host.com up and running. You can check it out - it is active. The rt66webege can be deleted and closed.

(In the original email warning the link in the email takes me to the control panel for my rt66.x10host.com website so I figured that that website was subject to deletion.)

We don’t host that website, that is a completely different company.

Not sure how the email takes you to a different provider.

This topic was automatically closed 8 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.