000webhost typos

If you have access to support, maybe you can let them know they have a typo on their page… https://www.000webhost.com/members/website/xxxxxxx/statspage

(obviously the xxx’s replace your site name)

It says: “You have reached your website limit. At Hostinger your will have unlimited websites, traffic and disk space.
Once you upgrade we will automatically move your current websites to Hostinger.”

Third word, second sentence should be you, not your…:slight_smile:
Tried to hit the chat now but don’t have access.
Tried to reply to an email they sent me but was auto-directed here.

Seems kinda weird I would have to make a new account to access the forum on a place I already have an account with but whatever. It’ll all be worth it if the typo gets fixed…:slight_smile:

have a great day and night…:slight_smile:

Hi @Fin!

Third word, second sentence should be you, not your…

Thank you for bringing this typo in our attention! We will fix it as soon as possible.

Tried to hit the chat now but don’t have access.

Live chat is only allowed for paid plans accounts.

Tried to reply to an email they sent me but was auto-directed here.

I assumed you have sent an e-mail to contact@000webhost.com? Our main support channel relies on this forum which is the reason you have been redirected here.

Seems kinda weird I would have to make a new account to access the forum on a place I already have an account with but whatever. It’ll all be worth it if the typo gets fixed…

Forum is separated from 000webhost cPanel. Plus, it’s good to keep things separated in case you’re having troubles accessing your 000webhost Account.

1 Like

Thanks teodor…:slight_smile:
I didn’t want to bother anyone with a new post or anything.
Just trying to be helpful and not disrupt the forum.
Thanks for the welcome and the info.
Hope to see you around.
I’ll be browsing and learning so thanks for all you do here…!

We’re glad you have contacted us! Please do so anytime. :wink:

1 Like