1. google is blocking your emails 2. email forwarding does not work

edit: I ‘solved’ the problem. I am using a own mail service (mailgun) for this task now.

Hello,

google is blocking your emails. I get no verification email and had to use a trash mail address. This is just phenomenal as a first customer impression. I still doubt that my emails from google to the 000webhost customer support was even delivered. They land in the void, because I get no error message whatsoever. sigh

My main problem:

I have a domain from netcup. And I parked/linked my domain:

I have used cloudflare to get HTTPS working. So far everything works fine.

i.imgur. com/039Yg4o.png

And I have configured email forwarding:

i.imgur. com/qgwjOz0.png

Unfortunately the email forwarding is not working. I can not receive or send any emails. I get no error to work with and I am not sure if the problem is on my end or 000webhost. And after I figured out they have major problems with their email stuff, I wanted to ask in the forum if someone can confirm this problem or what else I can do or if I have overlooked something.

The byom.de is the trashmail for test purpose and gets no email.
The gmail should be the official forwarder, but of course this does not work at the moment.

How can I receive/send emails from my custom domain in combination with cloudflare and 000webhost?

Had to “obfuscate” links, because of:
“Sorry, new users can only put one link in a post.”

SIGH

You can’t forward emails unless the domain is parked here, not pointed from cloudflare :slight_smile: