#1045 - Access denied for user - PhpMyAdmin

Hi,

I created a database in MySQL:

$mysql_host = “mysql4.000webhost.com”;
$mysql_database = “a6104027_okdocs”;
$mysql_user = “a6104027_ok”;
$mysql_password = “*****”;

I can’t log in my PhpMyAdmin.

#1045 - Access denied for user ‘a6104027_ok’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

The password is correct. I deleted 10 databases and created new, I had no success.
I deleted my domain and created new then I created and deleted 10 others databases, but I had no success.
I think that the problem is in the host, but I do not know how to … :confused:

Please help.
Thanks

2 Likes

That’s a known problem and is currently being looked into. I have reported that issue before Christmas already but did not receive a response from the admin team yet.

1 Like

Hi,

My problem is now solved.

I can now log to PhpMyAdmin.

thanks for your action and responsiveness.

thank you all.

hi

realise this is an old post but I get same issue with #1045 - Access denied for user. how did you resolve it ?

thanks

steve.

Yeah, me too. I can see how “solved” it is…

Notes:

• Use your own version of PHPMyAdmin is not allowed
  • You have to create the database using MySQL icon before you can use it
  • It might take a few hours from the time you create or make any changes until it is available, please make sure you check using PHPMyAdmin first before you try to configure it with your application.
  • If you have a problem with your database, change your password or delete and create it and try again.
  • Remote Mysql is not allowed on free hosting, upgrade to paid hosting then you can do remote Mysql
  • Your config should point to MySQL hostname with ‘mysqlXX.000webhost.com’ format.
  • 000webhost version of PHPMyAdmin is connect using ‘sqlXX.000webhost.com’ format.

Please check Mysql icon in your cPanel for more connection detail

Free hosting server might be abuse at the time and it might not be available from time to time.

I created the database by going through the MySql icon via the cPanel

• It might take a few hours from the time you create or make any changes until it is available, please make sure you check using PHPMyAdmin first before you try to configure it with your application.

I waited 24hrs still with no joy

• If you have a problem with your database, change your password or delete and create it and try again.

Yes even after waiting 24yrs, I deleted the database that I never had access to, recreated a new database, still shows as #1045 access error

Anyone got any idea’s on how to resolve this issue?

Image showing phpMyAdmin failure:

I waited I don’t remember how much time, but it works now. I just forgot it existed and when I remembered I went there and suddenly I had access. I think it was about 30 hours or so.

1 Like

Greetings, I´m having the same issue with my account, I cant enter the database through phpMyadmin is anyone with the same problem?

1 Like

I got the same issue, have u been sorted?

Hello

Same issue here. I tried everything mentioned by @anon36420230 . Mysql db is on server 5 , while my host is on server 21.

If your MySQL Database is not working, I’d suggest changing the password. Do not remove the database. After the password change, it will start working within several hours.

This issue was already forwarded to our System Department in the past and will be addressed as soon as possible.

1 Like