#1045 - ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user 'id3015381_root'@'2a02:4780:bad:c0de::19' (using password: YES)

Few days back I got a message “Website Pending” for my website(gupta.rajdhani) hosted on 000webhost. since this website was not working, I added new website & used database attached to this website(gupta.rajdhani)

Everything was working fine but today I am getting #1045 - ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘id3015381_root’@‘2a02:4780:bad:c0de::19’ (using password: YES)” .

I am not able to access my database attached with website (gupta.rajdhani). Also, website (gupta.rajdhani) is not showing in Cpanel of 000webhost.

000webhost please help!!! I need my data asap!!!

@Gupta What is your website url??

current website which is using database of (gupta.rajdhani) : http://rishtajodi1.000webhostapp.com/rjc/

Try changing database password and update the same in config file.

This website rishtajodi1 & guptarajdhani are hosted under one account.
I was using guptarajdhani/* database for rishtajodi1

Right now guptarajdhani is not visible in my account. So, I can’t change my database password

How to get my data back…please help

As far as i can see you’ve only one website present in your account.

And this website was deleted from your side, which also deleted the database too.
Date of deletion of website(guptarajdhani) : 2018-11-18

Unfortunately we can’t restore deleted website, as we don’t keep backups for free hosting.

I have not deleted the website from my end…pls chk …I need the data

Sorry, We don’t delete user files and databases.
This action is done from your side.

It was not deleted from our end…Is it possible to restore it…

Sorry it’s not possible to restore.

As said previously, we don’t delete user files and database.
This action is done from your side(Maybe not you but someone who had access to your account)

gupta.rajdhani was in “sleeping mode” for last 1 month…there was website is in sleeping mode due to violation of T&C.
I dont need the website & I just want to download the data. Is it possible that I can get the data.

I can pay for it if you want but pls help me out. I have the database id

I’m afraid that this is not possible even if you pay.