#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax

I am moving my website from hostinger to here, but I got the following error when I importing the database, please help me to import my database, thank you!

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ‘u179194804_qymam.sql’ at line 1

Hi !

Please upload the database file to your website through FTP/File Manager in order to import it manually. Reply after doing so.

Thank you for the reply, do you have a tutorial to show how to do it step by step?

1. Export your database from Hostinger phpMyAdmin > Export tab to a file (if you already did it, move along to step 2)

2. Follow this tutorial: How to Import MySQL Database on 000webhost

3. If tutorial fails, go to 000webhost cPanel > File Manager and upload the .sql file there. Reply after doing so.

Thank you, import was successful this time, I think I choose the zip file to import before that is why it was giving me the error. I import the .sql file this time and it is successful now.
Do I need to change the DB name so that the new DB link to the website? Thank you!

Do I need to change the DB name so that the new DB link to the website?

You only need to update the DB credentials (located in 000webhost cPanel > Manage databases) in your PHP scripts. If you’re using Wordpress, you’ll need to update the credentials on wp-config.php

I updated wp config already, and upload all the files and also database imported successful, but I got error when opening my website:

torontodenture.com

You see this page because your website doesn’t have " index.php " or " index.html " file in public_html folder.
Create index file
Below you can see your current files in public_html folder.

You need to move the content from old public_html (which is inside that long-named folder) to current /public_html

I moved the content to /public_html then website become blank… pls help!

Got another error:

Hi, the nameserver server faced issues yesterday, STATUS PAGE revealed this and it has now resolved.

I tried to visit your website today via both domain and the 000webhostapp URL, but it just endlessly loaded forever and hanged.

I have renamed your plugins folder within public_html > wp-content
Now your website loads, I changed the plugins23 folder back to plugins and it stops loading again.
So I’ve left the plugin folder renamed within wp-content which means all plugins aren’t working currently.

Thanks for the big help!!! So I have to go to wp-admin page to update all my plugins in order for all the plugins to work and then change the plugin folder name back to plugins?
Thank you again!

You can go into plugins23 and delete or rename the folder of the latest plugin you installed, most likely what is causing the issue, then rename plugins23 to plugins and fingers crossed the site loads fine.

Else you can make a new folder called plugins in wp-content and then go into wp-admin and add all your plugins again.

Thank you very much, it is working now, I updates and delete some of the plugins and it works now.

1 Like