2 dominios .com.ar - como dar de alta?

Hola gente, tengo una consulta, hospede aqui un dominio y instale wordpress, luego aloje otro dominio y cuando quise instalar wordpress, me pregunto en que dominio lo hacia, por supuesto elegi el nuevo, y al terminar de instalar wordpress la pagina del primer dominio me desaparecio y se reseteo, osea, ingresando en cualquiera de los dos dominios me aparecia wordpress de cero…

Que hice mal ?

Gracias

Hi @ekamcctv!

If you have re-installed Wordpress overwriting the previous installation I am afraid there is nothing we can do about it. If your pages do not appear anymore, then your old Wordpress is gone… @akhilkumar332 do you know something I don’t?..

For future, if you park a domain or something, or if you want to change the Wordpress website address, please go to Wordpress cPanel > Settings > General > and change all URLs to your new address.

@ekamcctv Can you post screenshot of your issue?

creo que no fui claro, estacione 1 dominio e instale wordpress, luego estacione otro dominio y le quise instalar wordpress a ese dominio, cuando voy a instalar wordpress me pregunta donde quiero instalarlo, selecciono el nuevo dominio y al terminar la instalacion de wordpress me aparecieron los dos dominios con wordpress pero totalmente sin contenido ( lo cual en el primer dominio ya habia hecho algo ), lo raro es que me aparecieron dos bases de datos, o no se puede hacer lo que quise hacer ? instalar 2 wordpress en 2 dominios diferentes ?, no cuento con capturas ya que elimine un dominio e instale de cero nuevamente el otro. gracias

I think I was not clear, park 1 domain and install wordpress, then park another domain and I wanted to install wordpress to that domain, when I install wordpress asks me where I want to install it, I select the new domain and when the installation of wordpress appeared The two domains with wordpress but totally without content (which in the first domain had already done something), the strange thing is that I appeared two databases, or can not do what I wanted to do? Install 2 wordpress in 2 different domains?, I do not have captures since I delete one domain and install the other from scratch again. Thank you

@ekamcctv Try this,
Note:- Two website with each account.

First install wordpress on your 1st website, then install on your 2nd website.
Then park your domain and then link it to both your website.
(You can’t link 2 domain to a single website.)

How do I install the second site without breaking the first one? I do not understand.

@ekamcctv Log in to your 000webhost account, then go to “website lists” and click in on “+”(to make another website)

Now install wordpress on your 2nd website and then link your 2nd domain.

Thank you very much, it was so simple that I wanted to make it complicated, thank you again.

If you have any issues, feel free to post or PM me :slight_smile: