3 months old website on a free account not working / now loading up anymore

Hello, I’m having a problem with my coffee shop site that I made and finished about 3-4months ago in that webhost dashboard saying it’s online and working (I also repaired it) but it’s not loading up ever, ive tested in last 3 days and everytime I wrote site url in the google it’s always stuck permanently loading, I also cant login through wp-admin and i’d appreciate some help if not fixing main issue then at least with recovering my site files and database.

Heres site link

http://puellapuella.000webhostapp.com/

Thanks in advance.

It would appear your account has been impacted by a corrupt / failed SQL service, meaning you’ll need to make a new database and upload any backups you’ve taken sadly.

What made you think its corrupt/failed SQL service? Is there anything else i can do apart from making new database and uploading a backup one?

Also thanks for trying to help

As the thread above surfaced about a week ago and around 2 weeks ago there was a system failure / SQL service corruption so a couple of users have been impacted and lost their data it seems.

You can leave the database as it is and check back in a week or two but I don’t believe it will be working then either.

2 Likes