There have been a few reports of CloudFlare combined with our free hosting causing 400 Bad Request Errors on certain browsers.
I can replicate this issue currently only on Google Chrome / Canary, when I turn ON “Do Not Track” this causes the bad request error (most likely the cookie/header is too large)
The login/form works fine and I can proceed like normal.
If you are affected by this issue PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD!
- Your 000webhostAPP URL where the issue occurs
- Browsers you’ve experienced the error on
- Operating Systems you’ve experienced the error on
- Have you got CloudFlare enabled Y/N
- Does disabling DO NOT TRACK on your browser resolve the error Y/N
Sites currently reported to developer
- https://informatykgorlice.tk/wp-login.php CloudFlare enabled
- https://ovongames.tk/ CloudFlare enabled
- https://aliahclgproject.tk/ CloudFlare enabled
https://www.bugpoint.net/forum/member.php?action=register CloudFlare enabled
https://talentscout.cf/NRL/login CloudFlare enabled