400 Bad Request Error [Tracking]

I’ve not had any response regarding the fields length etc but I had to add another website to the list and he is going to get back to me after the team working on this gets back to him.

Added your site and another user’s site to the list.
Apologies.

Developer replied.
"
Yes, LimitRequestFields have been causing the issues previously. It was set to 30 before, and now this limit has been removed completely"

well, my website still having the same problem 400 Error whenever I try to submit games throw form to the website it returns 400 Error on chrome but work fine on firefox.
ovongames.tk

Request error hasn’t be resolved completely yet, developer will let me know when.

Any updates on this yet @Infinity?

6th March: Yes, LimitRequestFields have been causing the issues previously. It was set to 30 before, and now this limit has been removed completely :slight_smile:

11th March: Okay, so I’ve just tested this out with my own website, and it works with Do Not Track turned on.
The first time users might get a “Your browser doesn’t support cookies” error, but it should work perfectly fine after submitting the form a second time. I believe this is caused by wordpress now.
But overall - should be just fine.
Let me know if there are any further issues with this.