403 / Forbidden; Files disappeared from File Manager/FTP!

Email forwarding also does not work. What’s happening?

Same if i try to go directly

the same for me, but i don’t know why

now there are not any folders in my Filezilla

same for me no files in filezilla and 403

they restore eferything

I tried to access the site (https://atinstal.000webhostapp.com) today and the following message is displayed:

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please help!

HI I see my site is down with error:

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I connect with ftp Mozilla I see no public_html no folder or files in my site. DB is ok and I backuped it.
http://tortikemi.tk

Can somebody say what happend?

Hello! FTP stopped working, I can not upload anything and the site fell. I tried to go through the WEB interface, see the files. But he completely disappeared. The backup does not load on the hosting, error 553.

403遇到禁止错误,休眠那个也是错乱的,乱休眠已证实,今天访问显示403!!每天你们都会给免费客户一个新的问题,我真的怀疑你们是想让免费客户升级花钱购买!!!但是我是绝不会话费一分钱购买升级的,因为免费都会出现这么多问题,我真的不敢相信升级后不会有什么其他问题!!!还有就是谢谢你们的免费空间,我准备再找个免费空间用用!!!!这个用起确实太给力了,无法好好的学习建设网站!!!!谢谢!!!!

The problem has been fixed. If you are still experiencing such issues please post it here.

A post was split to a new topic: E-mail forwarder does not working

Hola. El día de hoy cuando fui a revisar mi web estaba fuera de linea. Visitando el administrador de archivos, veo que todos los archivos de la web fueron BORRADOS.

¿Qué paso?
¿Por qué los borraron?
¿Como los puedo recuperar?

Hi Everyone

I am having this message below when i try to use my url please assist

Forbidden

Your site appears to be fine is it working for you?