502 and 403 errors started to happen often

I am sure this is not about php or any other thing. I can’t connect FTP also.

What error do you get while connecting?

It tries to connect. But not giving errors.

I said it happens for like 5-15 minutes.

And also I don’t have that animesync site. I found that in forums for testing. When I got error in my website, I am testing other websites that use 000webhost. Result is they got that errors too.

Okay if you can provide logs to your FTP error I’d be glad to advise.

Durum: files.000webhost.com için adres çözümleniyor
Durum: 153.92.11.205:21 bağlantısı kuruluyor…
Durum: Bağlanıldı, hoş geldin iletisi bekleniyor…

Bağlanıldı, hoş geldin iletisi bekleniyor… -> Connected, waiting for welcome message.

Stucks in last part. But this happens only when I got errors in my website. I can’t connect in 000webhost online ftp module also.

I know with regards to FTP they are working on making a new platform/more stable so errors might occur in the meantime.

FTP is faster now but I don’t have problems about FTP. I think there is problems about servers. When it gives 502 error, it gives ftp errors too. I think servers can’t handle traffic or something.

The FTP may be faster but still a fix is underway so you may get errors still in the meantime until a staff member posts detailing that the FTP/File Manager has been correctly fixed.

Are they also working on hosting side or FTP affects hosting ? Because before sometimes I couldn’t connect to FTP but my website worked well.

FTP could affect your files if they are making changes I guess.

Now FTP gives me:

Durum: “ETIMEDOUT - Bağlanma denemesi zaman aşımına uğradı” ile bağlantı kurulamadı.
Hata: Sunucuyla bağlantı kurulamıyor

Timed out.
Can’t connect server.

Hmm what happens with the web-based manager?

Might be account specific, I’ve tried a few accounts now and FTP is still working fine this end.

I can connect FTP now.

1 Like

Errors are temporary. They last 5-15 minutes. Anyways let’s wait and see what happens. Thanks for “trying to help”.

Haha no worries, happy website building if you can get to it.