502 Bad Gateway error admin help

Hello, i have this website annadesigns.000webhostapp.com. and i am keep getting for some reason 502 gateway errors. then after 1 minute my site is back again . then again this error. What is happening?

Good day!

Please access your site and press CTRL+F5. Or clear your browser cache and try again.

I experienced the same exact problem today (502 gateway error). I was believing that a plugin I just installed on my wordpress broke something. I wanted to “reset” my whole website, but the reset function wasn’t working (and still isn’t working. It seems you can NOT use the RESET function at his time ! You get an error message each time).

My wordpress started to work again just after (like if the reset did nothing at all). But I am now unable to create or modify any page (and unable to reset my installation). I don’t know if it is because I tried to reset that the pages aren’t working anymore, or if is because of the same problems causing the 502 gateway error and/or the reset function not working.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure there is a technical problem on 000webhost’s side !!! I hope ot will be resolved soon. Any information would be welcome.

502 indicates a temporary issue, best advice is to simply wait it out.

1 Like

The 502 error solved itself pretty quickly. But there are some other problems.
Just FYI, the “stats” in the control panel often don’t work either (everything stays at 0)

Yep we know about that as well

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.