552 Disk full - please upload later [later does not help]

Uploading files with FTP I get an error:

|Command:|STOR Silver_9.png|
|Response:|552 Disk full - please upload later|
|Error:|Critical file transfer error|

The disk should be below 1% of usage, why am I getting this error?

I even removed some files from it but it instantly responds with Full Disk error.

I’ve notified the developers. :slight_smile:

After fixing the “Disk full” error, one day passed. Same mistake again. The website mupakx.000webhostapp.com

Yes. It’s still broken… Can’t do anything at all.

I’m trying to upload to my website via the ftp web interface, but it keeps saying that the disk is full. When I look at my account manager, it says it’s 0% full. There are no files at all, so it can’t be full. I tried resetting the website and removing all data, but nothing has worked. I keep getting the same error. What can I try next?

1 Like

I’ve reported the issue to the developers though it might take some time because it’s Christmas

I’ve had the same issue over a week now. Account: a2708816 I even did a site reset, but now I can’t upload anything and site is gone. Also FTP has never worked for my site since the transition to the new software some years back. Would appreciate this fixed asap. Thanks in advance.

Error in web upload client:

files failed to upload
File(s) qq.htm failed to load:
ftp_put(): Disk full - please upload later

Care to post your full 000WEBHOSTAPP URL?

a2708816.000webhostapp.com

Yeah you’ll have to wait for a developer to fix this issue which may take a long time.

Feel free to hit the delete and make a new site, the FTP & File Manager appears to be working fine for the test site I created on your account.

If I do that, is there any way to get the url back that I had before? It appears to have been lost with the site reset.

Old subdomains from the old panel once removed manually can no longer be used.

Reset wouldn’t remove domains only manually removing / unlinking would make old panel domains be removed.

000webhost have discontinued use of the old panel domains and you are better off now getting a freeium Freenom.com or premium Hostinger domain to save you time in the future.

Are you still showing the redirect to on the account? I’m not seeing it anywhere and I didn’t manually unlink it, just did the reset.

By the way, thanks for all your help.

http://webyard.site90.com/ - ftp on this one does not work.
Do you still recommend creating a new account?

Hi Telion, it appears that your account has the same issue as the previous user if you create a new account you will be able to use FTP and file manager straight away it seems without issue.
Since your old panel URL is still linked you could use the redirect function to forward your visitors to your new URL.

I’ve submitted a ticket to developers but I think it will be a long wait before any action is taken if any action is taken, since the old panel URL are being discontinued the best course of action would be to grab yourself a freemium or premium domain now and create a new site and link it with that so FTP is accessible

When checking the activity log it is showing me specifically that your IP address has manually unlinked the domain.
I have managed to restore the domain to your account and you can also use the redirects function now to push your visitors to your new domain against your new FTP account if you create one.

That was the unlink I did when I was messing around after it looked like the original link was removed after the reset. If you go to the site it says:

“Website is no longer available.
The authors have deleted this site.
Start your website”

Try clearing your cache.
http://list.site88.net/
It loads here.

Yep, works now, thanks for all your help.

1 Like