A little help here, please

Yesterday I was working on my site when suddenly I lost access to ACCOUNT and ALL OTHER sites that I have, in the email says I was “reported for phishing” and I am quite sure that it was a mistake, which caused the "automatic report "of the system was the command in php mail () that I use to send emails to the registered users, but the emails are automatically used to recover password from the site, nothing much, I do not ask for any confidential information and I can prove it, porfafor, somebody help me !!
my site url is:

https:// hefiles .000webhostapp .com

if I violated the terms of service, know that it was inadvertently and I apologize and that I can remove the password recovery code via email from my site!

Hello,

Your account has been suspended because you’re using your sites to host files. This isn’t allowed on our platform, so your account has been suspended. Sorry! :frowning:

1 Like

Can I remove the files? please!

or at least recover my site, it is very important!

hefiles is just any name, the site is a mobile game called Heroes Evolved, you can see it if you want, there is nothing besides an app that as I said, I can remove

This site is very important to me :frowning:

I can send any necessary documents and I can prove that he is not involved with phishing or anything related

at least my college template that is on the ‘caiota’ site? please!

Please email moderator@000webhost.com for any issues related to suspensions.